Aside from American model, Kathryn Mayorga’s claims, Three more women have ‘come forward’ to make fresh allegations against popular footballer superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo.
On Monday Las Vegas police reopened an investigation into Kathryn Mayorga’s claims that Ronaldo r*ped her in 2009.
Lawyers are probing three more claims against Cristiano Ronaldo after a model accused the star of r*ping her in a hotel room in 2009, it has emerged.
One woman claims she was r*ped after a party, one says she was ‘hurt by Ronaldo’ and another says she signed a non-disclosure agreement with the footballer in 2009, although the nature of her allegation is not clear, according to the lawyer.
The attorney representing former model Kathryn Mayorga, who made the first accusation against Ronaldo, said he is probing the claims after one of the women phoned him.
‘I have had a call from a woman who claims to have had a similar experience,’ Leslie Stovall said on Sunday.
He later told The Sun: ‘I am following up to verify this information.’
Mr Stovall declined to name the American woman, but said he would hand her details to Las Vegas police who have reopened the 2009 case of alleged rape brought by Ms Mayorga.
Juventus star Ronaldo, 33, who previously played for Manchester United and Real Madrid, has strenuously denied all allegations of rape and sexual assault.