Nigerian men involved in a relationship(s) have been urged to consider breaking up with their girlfriend(s) if they fail these 20 tests
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, took to social media to enlighten young men in a relationship with 20 reasons why they should break up with their girlfriend.
Read Full Post:
1) If she can’t use N5,000 to cook decent meals from Friday – Sunday. (A Full weekend)
2) If she has more than 3 married men as “besto”, “fwends” or “my G”
3) If your girlfriend demands a gift on every birthday
4) If she borrows money from different guys without asking you
5) If she doesn’t call your mother on Mother’s Day.
6) If your girlfriend has been to Dubai 3 times from 2018 till date and she doesn’t have any income
7) If you have given your girlfriend up to N500,000 / $1400 and she’s still broke or doesn’t have a business.
8) If she is always commenting on known Yahoo boys pictures and Billionaires pictures on IG : “Yas zaddy, i tap into ur grace sir, check ur DM”
9) If she doesn’t know what you do to make money. E.g she knows you’re a banker but doesn’t know what department you’re in
10) If she takes Postinor 2 like M&K every month
11) If she idolizes runs girls & copies their IG post and Snapchat. “She May be an apprentice soon”
12) If she has cheated on you in the past 12 months
13) If she’s a student & you can’t locate her on weekends
14) If she has never bought you anything apart from perfume, belt & boxers on your birthday. E.g she should buy you books & inspirational dvds
15) If she spends N40,000 on makeup every month & she’s not a makeup artist or making money from the makeup.
16) If shes always commenting on celebrity pages saying “ Bless me”.
17) If more than 5 night club bouncers know her name in your city
18) If she would rather go to the cinema than mid week service
19) If she doesn’t let you wipe or clean her up after sex.
20) If she gets violent. Trashes your car, assaults, burns your clothes.
*If your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market*