Saturday, May 1, 2021
HOME NEWS Shocking! Man Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

Shocking! Man Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

The news came as a shock to the residents of Ilasamaja community in Lagos state yesterday morning.

Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch the video below:

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

9,548FansLike
10,980FollowersFollow
3,310FollowersFollow
- Advertisment -Shocking! Man Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

Trending News